One of the biggest changes is most people use the discord channel now. People hardly use the forums to discuss anything anymore.

November 14, 2021 08:57AM
Join the discord channel! Even if you don't end up playing it's fun to talk to old players and even immortals that are in the discord. There's a handful of people who do that, they don't play but still talk about the game.

The character challenges from the past few years have been awesome! Time travelers and other very cool stuff. Had a lot of fun interacting with other players in them.

You already listed some of the stuff that has changed. Yes hell is closed but it's not permanent. It's the same as always, he'll open it when he finds the time to make the changes he wants to make. The problem is he needs to figure out what changes he wants to make. The last two times hell was closed everyone said it was permanent, but it wasn't. My advice is not to think about it and hope for the best.

The new saurian race is cool as hell.

Ohh thanks for reminding me I still need to completely explore the ruined keep. They revamped it and it's not called that anymore. To answer your likely questions about it, yes they kept all the items that area had to offer, but they're all of course re-written with new descriptions and heads up I heard there's a hidden mob with one of the keys you need to navigate the area. It's generally tougher than it was before, more dangerous mobs and such.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/14/2021 09:04AM by Frosty.
Subject Author Posted

Gone for over 5 years... What's the scoop?

_Magus_ November 13, 2021 10:24PM

Quick Rundown

kadsuane November 14, 2021 02:48PM

Re: Quick Rundown

_Magus_ November 14, 2021 05:44PM

highs are about 35. 14-18 average. discord is fun. christmas probably see a nice uptick. nt

The Forsaken(VIP) November 14, 2021 12:56PM

One of the biggest changes is most people use the discord channel now. People hardly use the forums to discuss anything anymore.

Frosty November 14, 2021 08:57AM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 79
Record Number of Users: 5 November 04, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 358 August 31, 2022