Hot piss, you're right. Here's one of Siphana's high end edge lists....

March 16, 2008 12:56PM
You can choose the following edges:
Sword of the Heavens: You may learn to petition the purest of Angels.
*** This is chaotic/neutral only. The reason I couldn't pick 'shield of the heavens' was because it's orderly/neutral only.
*** Kind of a bitch when ur an acolyte who really wants transplendants all the time :(

Adept of Planar Rifts: You may learn to avoid danger and step nimbly among dimensional threads.
*** Master of Planar rifts was dirt cheap compared to this one. Both very worth it though.
Student of Air : You may concentrate your inner-plane studies on Air Elementals.
Student of Earth : You may concentrate your inner-plane studies on Earth Elementals.
Student of Fire : You may concentrate your inner-plane studies on Fire Elementals.
Student of Water : You may concentrate your inner-plane studies on Water Elementals.
Familiar Agility : You can learn to use your familiar to boost your peripheral vision.

*** The above are definetly expensive.
Ehren Soul : You can call forth your Ehren Soul and its love of honorable combat.
Eyes in the Back of Your Head: You can be wary for unseen attacks.
Overcome Distortion : You can learn to be resistant to the effects of sensory distortion.
Defensive Withdrawal: You can learn to flee from battle in a more controlled manner, diminishing opportunities for parting blows.
Strong Wrists : Your wrists could be harder than normal to break.
Swiftblade : You can deliver swift, reactive blows with ageless grace.
Remain Conscious : You can train yourself to sometimes remain conscious when others might be knocked out.

*** This marks the end of what I'd call 'cheap' edges, and going up into 'quite costly'
Warrior Familiar : You may teach your familiar the intracacies of combat.
Adept of the Inner Planes: You may begin advanced study of the Inner Planes, including the Positive and Negative.
Arcane Scholar : You may fortify the fundamentals of your art, and more readily manipulate magic.
Battlemage Training : You may supplement your magical training with limited martial studies.
Deep Pockets : You can develop deep pockets, capable of carrying more things.
Dragonslayer : You can learn the secrets of the dragonslayers and prey upon the weaknesses of scalykind.
Combat Statistician : You can be a combat statistician and analyze battle more precisely.
Courageous : You can show courage surpassing most.
Apt Learner : You can become an apt learner, garnering more from your experiences.
Lucky : You can be lucky.
Twitchy : Your paranoia and perceptiveness could keep you safe from harm.
Mousy : You could explain to your guildmaster the reasons you are unmoved by epic song.
Humorless : You can explain to your guildmaster the reasons you are unmoved by comic song.
Stonehearted : You can tell your guildmaster about your disinterest in romance.
Cheerful : You can tell your guildmaster about your cheerful nature.
Quick Healer : You can tell your guildmaster stories about your ability to heal faster than others.
Fortitude of the Flesh: You may learn how to give fortitude to your flesh, and stave off the affects of some wasting diseases.
Intonation Adept : You can learn to intone your words with greater precision, sometimes speaking exactly even while deaf.
Shieldspinner : You can train to spin your shield out of the way of cleaving blows.
Banisher : You may learn secrets regarding the defense of the Prime Plane.
Sympathetic Conjuring: You may take better advantage of your environment when conjuring.
Leader : You can be a natural leader.
Footwork : You can learn to avoid kicks better.
Possessive : You can feed your paranoia and strive to protect your belongings from thieves.
Zombie Fighter : You can learn to avoid the predictable attacks of non-sentient undead.
Cover Up : You can learn to better block attacks aimed at your face.
Unpredictable : You can allow your wild nature free reign and fight in a way that defies easy prediction.

*** Dirt cheap, pick a million edges below.
Transportation Sensitivity: You can hone your senses to detect transportation magic tugging at you.
Resistant Sight : You can learn meditative tricks that would help you resist blindness magic.
Strong Memory : You can learn to focus your memories and resist magic of forgetfulness.
Slippery Soul : You can learn to resist scrying magic.
Strong Back : You can develop a strong back, more able to bear heavy loads.
Battle Tested : You can learn to slumber more quickly after the excitement of combat.
Mana Flood : You may have a knack for drawing more power from a weak Veil.
Chaotic Regeneration: Angels and Demons will feed off the chaos that accompanies you.
Mana Sensitivity : You can become more sensitive to the ebb and flow of the Veil.
Seasoned Traveller : You can apply your considerable knowledge from your long journeys and condition your legs for faster
recovery.
Mana Drought : You may have a knack for suffering less than most from a strong Veil.
Shrewd Trader : You can cultivate merchant techniques to barter for items in greater quantities.
Keys to Success : You can learn to carefully handle keys made of the metal that burns you.
Last Breath : You can learn to swim short distances when your life is on the line.

Yhorian

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/16/2008 01:00PM by Yhorian.
Subject Author Posted

Question for peeple playing bards

Zoder March 16, 2008 05:25AM

Preferred reportoire Tragic - and a lot of edge points.

Yhorian(VIP) March 16, 2008 05:37AM

Re: Preferred reportoire Tragic - and a lot of edge points.

Zoder March 16, 2008 08:00AM

Might have a gankiness factor too nt

daurwyn(VIP) March 16, 2008 10:31AM

I need to gank more? And to yhorian, what edges are more expensive than ehren/proficient vocalist/instrumentalist?~

Zoder March 16, 2008 10:54AM

The "gankiness" was referring to ehren soul I think. I also never seen a more expensive edge then this one in my list -nt

Rodriguez March 16, 2008 11:38AM

Overcome distortion is definetly more expensive. Ehron soul is medium-to-high, imho.

Yhorian(VIP) March 16, 2008 11:39AM

I have both in my list now. Ehren Soul is above Overcome distortion. NT

Quixotic March 16, 2008 11:59AM

Hot piss, you're right. Here's one of Siphana's high end edge lists....

Yhorian(VIP) March 16, 2008 12:56PM

Interesting!

deriveh March 16, 2008 02:38PM

here's one of Victoria's upper end lists

daurwyn(VIP) March 16, 2008 03:05PM

Unpredictable is dirt cheap, and was near the bottom.

Yhorian(VIP) March 16, 2008 03:01PM

I think twitchy is related to obs. skills

Mort March 17, 2008 02:34AM

you don't

daurwyn(VIP) March 16, 2008 03:32PM

Re: you don't

Isildur(VIP) March 16, 2008 06:07PM

Don't think Desabarun died much

daurwyn(VIP) March 17, 2008 12:28AM

This char has only died ONCE in PK this far at 51. n/t

deriveh March 17, 2008 02:51AM

Ehren soul used to come and go from my list

daurwyn(VIP) March 16, 2008 11:47AM

I've got Jichii's various edge lists, but they're not in cost order. So I don't know. nt

Yhorian(VIP) March 16, 2008 10:58AM

Ehren soul really isn't expensive it's more 'just above average'. So it's likely so, yes. Also consider it's only for higher level bards. nt

Yhorian(VIP) March 16, 2008 08:32AM

Not at all

alex March 16, 2008 01:09PM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 122
Record Number of Users: 2 April 29, 2024
Record Number of Guests: 172 April 28, 2024