here's one of Victoria's upper end lists

March 16, 2008 03:05PM
I don't think I'll ever amass the kinds of edges she had again. These, unfortunately, are in no order, but it was before I took unrepentant sinner, which was very expensive. Think the only edge I never saw was champion of man...

Nightcaller: You may learn to Summon more readily under the night sky.
Hex Augur: You may learn a Hex Augur's awareness of malediction.
Subterranean Sorcerer: You can learn a Subterranean Sorcerer's secrets.
Strong Back: You can develop a strong back, more able to bear heavy loads.
Faeglow: You can call forth fire to bathe your enemies more frequently.
Dragonslayer: You can learn the secrets of the dragonslayers and prey upon the weaknesses of scalykind.
Combat Statistician: You can be a combat statistician and analyze battle more precisely.
Ehren Soul: You can call forth your Ehren Soul and its love of honorable combat.
Courageous: You can show courage surpassing most.
Leader: You can be a natural leader.
Apt Learner: You can become an apt learner, garnering more from your experiences.
Lucky: You can be lucky.
Overcome Distortion: You can learn to be resistant to the effects of sensory distortion.
Strong Wrists: Your wrists could be harder than normal to break.
Eyes in the Back of Your Head: You can be wary for unseen attacks.
Extra Training: You can convert your experiences to extra training.
Shadowed Soul: You can hone the subtle nature of your soul to evade a paladin's attempts to track it.
Soulbind: You can delve into dark sorcery which will bind the weapons you craft to your very soul.
Feast of Sorrows: You can learn to capitalize upon your opponents doubts and fears in melee.
Exploit Hobbling: You can learn to exploit the leg injuries of your opponents.
Merciless Ambidexterity: You can study the techniques to slash faces and smash knees more effectively with your off hand.
Slasher: You can focus upon taking greater advantage of foes shocked by your slashing.
Thunderbolt: You can offer blood sacrifice to corrupt quasi-elemental djinn to learn the secrets of the thunderbolt.
Morosa's Momentum: You can learn to better use your bulk when charging like a demon.
Power Cleave: You can learn to chop through multiple opponents at once.
Vessel of the Pit Fiends: You can become a vessel for the power of the Pit Fiends of Cocytus.
Steal Inspiration: You can begin to utilize the inspiration-stealing chants of forgotten lich kings.
Malefic Glow: You can learn to call forth faerie fire which cripples as well as reveals.
Unholy Aura: You can learn to focus your aura of despair to harm those who bash and strike you.
Reap the Forsaken: You can learn to reap those abandoned by the gods as harmentia demons do.
Unrepentant Sinner: You can embrace your wickedness without reservation or thought to redemption.
Black Paladin: You can learn to be the darkness that the darkness itself fears.
Demonskin: You can learn to toughen your skin against blessed weapons as part of summoning forth the Twelve Fiends.
Fell Enchanter: You can focus your studies further in the realm of dark enchantments.
Excisor of Pain: You can gain greater proficiency with offensive wands.
Controlling Grasp: You can learn to attempt to force your possessed hand back to normal at will.
Malicious Intent: You can learn to strike your prey quickly, even when they're prepared for your cleave.
Eye of the Butcher: You can learn to leave grevious wounds in those who survive your cleaves.
Firestarter: You can learn to start fires more easily with your magic.
Hellfire: You can begin to fuel your fireballs with the energies of the Inferno itself.
Spine of the Akragaka: You can learn to fight with spear and polearm to greater effect.
Keys to Success: You can learn to carefully handle keys made of the metal that burns you.
Remain Conscious: You can train yourself to sometimes remain conscious when others might be knocked out.
Battle Tested: You can learn to slumber more quickly after the excitement of combat.
Transportation Sensitivity: You can hone your senses to detect transportation magic tugging at you.
Possessive: You can feed your paranoia and strive to protect your belongings from thieves.
Shrewd Trader: You can cultivate merchant techniques to barter for items in greater quantities.
Quick Healer: You can tell your guildmaster stories about your ability to heal faster than others.
Fortitude of the Flesh: You may learn how to give fortitude to your flesh, and stave off the affects of some wasting diseases.
Resistant Sight: You can learn meditative tricks that would help you resist blindness magic.
Strong Memory: You can learn to focus your memories and resist magic of forgetfulness.
Zombie Fighter: You can learn to avoid the predictable attacks of non-sentient undead.
Cover Up: You can learn to better block attacks aimed at your face.
Slippery Soul: You can learn to resist scrying magic.
Last Breath: You can learn to swim short distances when your life is on the line.
Unpredictable: You can allow your wild nature free reign and fight in a way that defies easy prediction.
Wise Recovery: You can learn to use herbalism and simple medicine to more quickly recover from wounds.
Seasoned Traveller: You can apply your considerable knowledge from your long journeys and condition your legs for faster recovery.
Intonation Adept: You can learn to intone your words with greater precision, sometimes speaking exactly even while deaf.
Shieldspinner: You can train to spin your shield out of the way of cleaving blows.
Defensive Withdrawal: You can learn to flee from battle in a more controlled manner, diminishing opportunities for parting blows.

I already had a pile of edges so there will be others you don't see there. After taking unrepentant sinner (which just appeared in this list), I had the following:

character has the following edges:

Sightbinder: You are a Sightbinder, stealing the light from the eyes of men.
Cursebringer: You bring woe upon your enemies with the powers of a Cursebringer.
Deep Pockets: You have Deep Pockets, capable of carrying more things.
Nightcaster: Your magic grows stronger in the darkness.
Cave Fighter: You are skilled in fighting in the subterranean realm. (stinks for an ap)
Twitchy: You are one twitchy adventurer, possessing a danger sense that keeps you safe from harm.
Stonehearted: You are unmoved by romance.
Footwork: You are good at avoiding kicks.
A damn nice cabal edge which I censored here.
Steal Sight: You steal the sight of others to replace your own.
Mudslinger: You throw and kick dirt with remarkable precision.

I ended up taking a load of others too. Last list I recorded was:

Sightbinder: You are a Sightbinder, stealing the light from the eyes of men.
Cursebringer: You bring woe upon your enemies with the powers of a Cursebringer.
Deep Pockets: You have Deep Pockets, capable of carrying more things.
Nightcaster: Your magic grows stronger in the darkness.
Faeglow: You call forth fire to bathe your enemies more frequently.
Cave Fighter: You are skilled in fighting in the subterranean realm.
Twitchy: You are one twitchy adventurer, possessing a danger sense that keeps you safe from harm.
Stonehearted: You are unmoved by romance.
Footwork: You are good at avoiding kicks.
CABAL EDGE.
Steal Sight: You steal the sight of others to replace your own.
Mudslinger: You throw and kick dirt with remarkable precision.
Synergy of Suffering: Your fireballs and iceballs benefit from the forbidden techniques of Hell's torturers.
Siphoner: You utilize the dangerous lifestealing mantras of the Death Knights as you siphon the lifeforce of your foes.
Harvester of Woe: You know the weakness-exploiting secrets of the barbed devils.
Malefic Glow: Your faerie fire highlights the weaknesses of your enemies.
Unholy Aura: Your unholy aura harms those foolish enough to get too close.
Flames of Perdition: You call forth the flames of perdition in your fireballs.
Unrepentant Sinner: You are wicked, and you revel in it.
Unholy Slavemaster: You lash your enemies with the precision of an unholy slavemaster.
Hellfire: Your fireballs are tainted with the energies of the Inferno.
Shield Eyes: Your fighting style shields your precious eyes from harm.
Resistant Sight: You know a few tricks to help resist blindness magic.
Subject Author Posted

Question for peeple playing bards

Zoder March 16, 2008 05:25AM

Preferred reportoire Tragic - and a lot of edge points.

Yhorian(VIP) March 16, 2008 05:37AM

Re: Preferred reportoire Tragic - and a lot of edge points.

Zoder March 16, 2008 08:00AM

Might have a gankiness factor too nt

daurwyn(VIP) March 16, 2008 10:31AM

I need to gank more? And to yhorian, what edges are more expensive than ehren/proficient vocalist/instrumentalist?~

Zoder March 16, 2008 10:54AM

The "gankiness" was referring to ehren soul I think. I also never seen a more expensive edge then this one in my list -nt

Rodriguez March 16, 2008 11:38AM

Overcome distortion is definetly more expensive. Ehron soul is medium-to-high, imho.

Yhorian(VIP) March 16, 2008 11:39AM

I have both in my list now. Ehren Soul is above Overcome distortion. NT

Quixotic March 16, 2008 11:59AM

Hot piss, you're right. Here's one of Siphana's high end edge lists....

Yhorian(VIP) March 16, 2008 12:56PM

Interesting!

deriveh March 16, 2008 02:38PM

here's one of Victoria's upper end lists

daurwyn(VIP) March 16, 2008 03:05PM

Unpredictable is dirt cheap, and was near the bottom.

Yhorian(VIP) March 16, 2008 03:01PM

I think twitchy is related to obs. skills

Mort March 17, 2008 02:34AM

you don't

daurwyn(VIP) March 16, 2008 03:32PM

Re: you don't

Isildur(VIP) March 16, 2008 06:07PM

Don't think Desabarun died much

daurwyn(VIP) March 17, 2008 12:28AM

This char has only died ONCE in PK this far at 51. n/t

deriveh March 17, 2008 02:51AM

Ehren soul used to come and go from my list

daurwyn(VIP) March 16, 2008 11:47AM

I've got Jichii's various edge lists, but they're not in cost order. So I don't know. nt

Yhorian(VIP) March 16, 2008 10:58AM

Ehren soul really isn't expensive it's more 'just above average'. So it's likely so, yes. Also consider it's only for higher level bards. nt

Yhorian(VIP) March 16, 2008 08:32AM

Not at all

alex March 16, 2008 01:09PM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 132
Record Number of Users: 2 April 29, 2024
Record Number of Guests: 172 April 28, 2024