Why not? -Stuff inside.

September 21, 2014 10:21PM
While I don't really want the potential legal ramifications of going on about the guy, the rest of it, hell. most of the people here could give a shit less and it doesn't affect their lives any.
I need to get it out somewhere, this is cheaper than a shrink. :) Anyone I talk to irl I have to hear a bunch of crap right at that moment, here if I do hear crap, it's presented when *I*
feel like logging in to read it. Hehe. Mostly though everyone was supportive, which is freaky. *rofl* I'm not sure how to handle that, but I have to say it makes me feel a little better.
Rogue above was totally right, sometimes you just gotta let some of this crap out. I seem to be having a life where I've reached my limit. Which is funny since the people who know me
IRL cannot believe I HAVE a limit. Then again they know my childhood. I used to think I could use my life story for sympathy dates, but it just makes girls cry, love me - but not for real or
long, but still the crying. I'm insanely well adjusted _ see what I did there? - but ONLY if you take into account my history without that people go He's a little bat-shit, After hearing it all
they go holy shit, you aren't in a mental hospital, prison or dead? (Usually people don't say all three) How did that happen? It is nearly the same phrase every time. Hehe funniest part
is I've never told anyone all of it, just pieces to one person here, another there. Bleh gotta run.
Subject Author Posted

Soooo... A continuation of the drama.

bajula September 21, 2014 12:24PM

That sounds awful.

Death_Claw September 25, 2014 07:34AM

Honestly they shouldn't be able to....

bajula September 27, 2014 12:49AM

Ugh. Well best of luck.

Death_Claw September 27, 2014 09:44AM

God damn.

The Faithful of Nazmorghul(VIP) September 25, 2014 02:51AM

Wow! Thanks!

bajula September 27, 2014 12:36AM

PM me if you just want someone to bounce off of, I'll send you my gmail..

Rogue September 21, 2014 03:40PM

why not? what the hell.

bajula September 21, 2014 10:22PM

Life sucks sometimes. We got yo back though. Hope things work out. NT

Sam September 21, 2014 03:20PM

thanks -nt

bajula September 21, 2014 10:23PM

Is this the kind of thing you want to post on dios? n/t

Stevers September 21, 2014 12:55PM

Why not? -Stuff inside.

bajula September 21, 2014 10:21PM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 141
Record Number of Users: 2 April 29, 2024
Record Number of Guests: 178 May 01, 2024