Honestly they shouldn't be able to....

September 27, 2014 12:49AM
but you know they will try.. and my brother who has taken EVERYONE'S debts in the family but mine and an uncle (who was smart enough to just get rich and not share with the rest of us so he managed
to stay that way, more power too him.) will feel obligated, cause he's stupid that way. He paid for TWO EX-wive's cars and houses!! WTF?!?!?! My sister lived off him til he cut her off in her 30'sso mom
bummed for her. So anyway mom when she talked to everyone she kept pretending everything was cool. So we all bought it, I mean she has asked for money before, why wouldn't she now right?
'cause we'd have found out she was supporting nephew shithead's drug and alcohol habit and beat his ass... a lot. I get his issues though he lost his big brother to a stabbing at a party over a girl.
That'll mess a kid up. Wow One day I'm gonna write a book about my family I think. No one will read it though, too depressing. Hrm. I'd have to wait til everyone in the generation above me is dead
anyway, shouldn't be long at this rate, oh damn did I just go there? Ouch. I think it's just my uncle, my biological mom, and then I'm up to bat. I'm gonna swing for the fences. Something either newsworthy
or so freaky that it ends up as a week of running jokes on late night television. WOW! Umm.. these are all non-prescription things I'm on but apparently theydon't mix well... or rather they mix
VERY well.. dizzy now, sleepy bye time.
Subject Author Posted

Soooo... A continuation of the drama.

bajula September 21, 2014 12:24PM

That sounds awful.

Death_Claw September 25, 2014 07:34AM

Honestly they shouldn't be able to....

bajula September 27, 2014 12:49AM

Ugh. Well best of luck.

Death_Claw September 27, 2014 09:44AM

God damn.

The Faithful of Nazmorghul(VIP) September 25, 2014 02:51AM

Wow! Thanks!

bajula September 27, 2014 12:36AM

PM me if you just want someone to bounce off of, I'll send you my gmail..

Rogue September 21, 2014 03:40PM

why not? what the hell.

bajula September 21, 2014 10:22PM

Life sucks sometimes. We got yo back though. Hope things work out. NT

Sam September 21, 2014 03:20PM

thanks -nt

bajula September 21, 2014 10:23PM

Is this the kind of thing you want to post on dios? n/t

Stevers September 21, 2014 12:55PM

Why not? -Stuff inside.

bajula September 21, 2014 10:21PM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 128
Record Number of Users: 2 April 29, 2024
Record Number of Guests: 231 May 03, 2024