Jalim isn't being serious.

September 23, 2017 01:22PM
With this kind of decline, noone could really be -serious- to suggest this business is healthy from a people playing number perspective. There are funny money metrics maybe involved that make it look fine(everyone is getting older so they don't play, everyone has kids so they don't play, MUD text is replaced by the shooter games so they don't play but all that is just a bunch of bullshit), it's sad to have had such a loyal playerbase with this kind of niche just all leave it with bitter. It's like there's a CEO behind the scenes that just makes both IMMland and playerbase not want to play, either through rigorous requirements to move throughout the IMM process or having some IMM actually code/believe that less edges(a system implemented by the Admin) is better than more.

Noone in their right mind would believe the edge change is a coherent thought in -any- format. The fact Umiron actually coded/defends it makes me want to meet the guy and tell 'thanks for taking one for the team' because that might be one of the dumbest changes I've ever seen in any organization in any way.

I only hope the overall objective is to keep a small number of players that really love it so they will keep buying PBF's. The new crop of IMM's are completely not on the radar. Who cares who they are, who cares if they stay, etc. That's really the only rationale I can think of for how terrible things have become here.

About 2-3 months ago, I either killed someone or I was about to. I got pulled to the ROTD over my description that was very bland/lame, and even though the experience wasn't harsh, it doesn't make any difference when it isn't necessary and the description wasn't problematic. I'm sorry that my skin is pale indicating a lot of time spent indoors compared to I have skin that appears to be crafted from the skin of a unicorn, not just a unicorn, but a unicorn with the breadth of breed between giants and fela. God forbid I had put Giants and Felar, because the plural form of Felar is fela. See I can't even write a fake good description example.

We're in the position in the game that -any- IMM involvement needs to be positive involvement. You see someone break a rule, ban them. When's the last time that happened? I wouldn't know and neither would the 500 other players that have left(have upper admin actually give numbers on how many players exist don't give us the guy that rolls a character, plays to lvl 18, deletes and claim he's an active player).

I can't believe I'm even posting this, it's like there's going to be 3 people that even read this.
Subject Author Posted

Everybody complains about low numbers....

BlkDrgn September 19, 2017 05:52AM

Roll. (n/t)

Frosty September 19, 2017 06:47AM

Nope, Role cause it's a role play game ;) (n/t)

BlkDrgn September 19, 2017 07:38AM

Roll a char, write a role. (n/t)

Frosty September 19, 2017 08:05AM

Boo, you are just no fun :( (n/t)

BlkDrgn September 19, 2017 08:35AM

That he is (n/t)

Kstatida September 19, 2017 10:28AM

That's not what you told me IC. (n/t)

Frosty September 19, 2017 11:15AM

I know, I know

Kstatida September 19, 2017 12:37PM

THAT is hilarious. (n/t)

Frosty September 19, 2017 08:41AM

The complaints don't even hold water.

jalim September 19, 2017 06:25AM

Everything in your post is wrong. (Warning: facts ahead.)

The_Joker September 19, 2017 10:56AM

Jalim isn't being serious.

WarEagle September 23, 2017 01:22PM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 118
Record Number of Users: 5 November 04, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 358 August 31, 2022