Ancient instincts

December 17, 2013 01:57PM
Dont know if this is considered quest info but I am becoming irritated. I know through logs that this skill/power has some kind of ability to allow you to harvest preps as outlanders are limited a bit in this aspect. Asking IC results in an IC F U essentially as the helpfile says not to say diddly about how it works. All I am looking for is how one would go about finding these things. Does it work kinda like the sleek system everyones preps found are unique to each character in the aspect of which wilderness area (that much I have figured out) that you find these items? Does it vary dependent on race/class? I doubt a human for instance will find catnip whereas a felar would etc etc. I imagine there is some kind of repop timer to keep abuse down. Any assistance would be appreciative. If this violates said rules delete and I will continue to wander about blind and hope for the best.

Thanks in advance
Subject Author Posted

Ancient instincts

armydude December 17, 2013 01:57PM

You get inducted in outlander. You look around wilderness areas for totems that increase your ancient instincts % by a substantial bit every time you see one.

vortexmagus December 17, 2013 02:05PM

It's meant to be a hush hush thing.

K-B December 17, 2013 02:02PM

Asking IC? Have you even read the helpfile?

Murphy December 17, 2013 03:53PM

Re: It's meant to be a hush hush thing.

armydude December 17, 2013 02:14PM

I would disagree about it being harder than sleeks, but it's not meant to be easy.

K-B December 17, 2013 03:51PM

This. You don't have to kill any insanely tough mobs or go through crazy explore areas to find the ones for AI spots. (n/t)

Frosty December 17, 2013 04:02PM

I would have never got started on AI if someone had not pointed me in the right direction to wander.

Zruulg December 17, 2013 04:00PM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 35
Record Number of Users: 2 April 29, 2024
Record Number of Guests: 258 May 03, 2024