I tended to...

Mek
January 04, 2013 09:50AM
...try to capitalize on either the chaos of battle, separating the group, or catching them while resting/sleeping.

Also, if you're in a position to scan and see them without being noticed, or are in the same room and somehow are hidden from them, you wait for them to over-extend via a skill or spell (preferably with 2 or more rounds of lag tacked on to it), and then strike. If you can incapacitate via sleep or blackjack or something, don't hesitate to put that on someone who's already asleep as the group recooperates...they might not even notice it and it will make the whole attack easier.

Another thing to do is to figure out who the group leader is and then hit one of the _other_ group members while they are being led around. If the leader is spamming directions or isn't paying attention the fight could be over before they even notice.
Subject Author Posted

How to time your approach/strike

Rade January 04, 2013 09:07AM

For me it depends greatly on how well I know the area they are in.

ghuljun_thul January 04, 2013 10:46AM

prep before you start to hunt, not after you find prey

Quas January 04, 2013 10:22AM

Several factors come into play

Quixotic January 04, 2013 10:19AM

I just rush them. (n/t)

RobDarken January 04, 2013 10:12AM

I tended to...

Mek January 04, 2013 09:50AM

Depend on the enemy and my current character. If I have a fire giant sword or storm sword spec or a shaman or paladin. I'd prep up and rush in. Tranny/thief/assassin I'd watch a bit. (n/t)

tesline January 04, 2013 09:23AM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 45
Record Number of Users: 2 April 29, 2024
Record Number of Guests: 172 April 28, 2024