So I have said to the hell of my born family,.......

June 08, 2009 05:49PM
Now dont get me wrong I am not of a freak or gay or anything of the like, but I found out though conversation with my family that really I am the outed child. Basically I have always been the different child, my family is VERY sociable, like very very and I am not for some reason. I like to have conversations with people and such but I do suck at it, really I have no social ediquite (sp? not that I really care) I dont know why but groups of people just bother me, and to be sociable to them is even worse. Well at any rate my wife has been telling me for years that my family is rather cruel and they really dont care for me. Me being a dumbass and very naive to their ways never thought much of it, but tonight after talking to my Mom, Dad, Sister and brother ( I called them all out of the blue because I am feeling rather depressed, Dont ask me why but suicide is sounding rather nice at the moment, I just hate my life currently, I love my wife and three kids dont get me wrong but otherwise I just cant stand how my life has turned out, I will be lower-middle class with nothing really to show for the rest of my life, my only out is my wonderfull kids grow up to be something of the great but even then it really means I didnt do shit but happen to be the sperm of great kids) And lo and behold they all were like dying to get off the phone with me, they normally dont even talk to me or my wife that much other than the rare ocassion to go visit my Grandmother who is completely bonkers and should be in a home but no one has the guts to put her there for her stubborness and really the woman can get along just great by herself but she is completely insane ( a devout christan the would never harm anyone or herelf but just talking to her ANYONE would know she is off her rocker) Anywhoo like I said I am just in a rut, I hate myself to an utter end, I love my wife and kids but really do I want their memories to be of a father that was a complete loser that did nothing but work at a dead end job and did nothing much else (like vacations, camping, fishing, etc.....) because we cant afford much else? I am just ranting and wont do anything to myself but after the calls and such tonight I found out my wife was right all this time, my family sees me and treats me as the odd child out. If I would (though I wont because I may hate myself and the little I have to offer, but I have to see my kids grow up, hell even see some grandchildren if that comes about) just kill myself I doubt my biological family would really care, they would show up to the funeral no doubt, hell even gain some attention pure pity and such but really they could give a shit less. Yes they told me in a round about way that much tonight, kinda like WTF? dude! just shut the hell up.

That being said I was wondering how do I go about clearing myself of my biological family, I want them to gain nothing if I were to die (again by some for=see able accident, I am not about to do anything myself) hell I dont even want them notified. Basically I want them out of my life as much as they want mine out of theirs, my wife was completely right all this time, I love her more for it but I seriously do not want to be part of the Doe family (made up last name,Duh, thus I kinda know a few people here and would rather them not contact my family of this, internet can be wonderfull and shitty at the same time) any suggestions and what I should be doing or looking for to do so? I have many friends in a state thousands of miles away for North Dakota and my wife is willing to go to the ends of the earth (seriously I got lucky, sometimes I may bitch about many things about her, heck even her limiting the time I play CF, she is comlete luck on my part for finding her though) to have us together and happy. I am just done with my biological family, fuck them all, any suggestions? Any thoughts and or comments would be most welcome, though I may find what I need via internet (see, wonderfull and shitty at the same time) to get the fuck out of dodge.
Subject Author Posted

So I have said to the hell of my born family,.......

tyin June 08, 2009 05:49PM

Read Satan Burger. You'll laugh and hate yourself.

Batman June 10, 2009 12:31PM

Re: So I have said to the hell of my born family,.......

Isildur(VIP) June 09, 2009 09:16AM

Lye June 09, 2009 10:03AM

Isildur(VIP) June 09, 2009 01:19PM

This book, along with a collection of other books,

The Forsaken(VIP) June 09, 2009 06:52AM

Have you read this book?

_Magus_ June 09, 2009 06:04PM

Yah.

The Forsaken(VIP) June 10, 2009 12:13PM

You're fucking joking.

Batman June 10, 2009 12:18PM

I'm not.

The Forsaken(VIP) June 10, 2009 12:55PM

I took an entire University level course on Christianity in the ancient world.

zen June 17, 2009 05:53PM

I own multiple bibles including a corny teenage one.

Batman June 10, 2009 01:03PM

I believe in God, but I'm agnostic.

Sam June 10, 2009 04:26PM

I have some issues with the terms fallible and infallible as is.

Batman June 10, 2009 04:51PM

Mark Twain: Thoughts of God -- Really worth the read if you haven't read it before. Enjoy.

Batman June 10, 2009 05:00PM

On Mark Twain.

The Forsaken(VIP) June 10, 2009 05:23PM

Well, I'm banned again. So don't much expect our conversation to go any further.

Eterlu June 12, 2009 05:57PM

I have.

PaulO June 09, 2009 09:34PM

Stuff

PaulO June 09, 2009 06:39AM

Great Advise!

Seilclavin June 09, 2009 08:24AM

Family Ties

The Baron June 09, 2009 03:11AM

Biology

abernyte June 09, 2009 01:17AM

Some ideas to help you out

Mek June 08, 2009 08:18PM

Many therapists who specialize in suicide prevention recommend picking up a new hobby.

Splntrd June 08, 2009 07:29PM

That's too much work, just smoke it. nt

Rogue June 08, 2009 07:36PM

Maybe, but he'll be contributing to society if he grows.

Splntrd June 08, 2009 08:09PM

Snack foods: made in Taiwan nt

Rade June 11, 2009 08:49AM

Preach On brotha, preach on! nt

Rogue June 09, 2009 02:41AM

You can start with not looking to other people for your own happiness

Rogue June 08, 2009 07:00PM

Biological family isn't really that important.

Starscream June 08, 2009 06:40PM

Well damn.

Forsooth June 08, 2009 06:09PM

tuy June 08, 2009 06:08PM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 108
Record Number of Users: 1 April 26, 2024
Record Number of Guests: 133 April 26, 2024